The fabulous Kate of Kate on Thin Ice tagged me in a fun meme last week, based around the show I’m A Celeb. You can read her original post here. Thank you kind lady, I do love the opportunity to join in and learn a bit more about other bloggers. This one is a questionnaire, so here we go…
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”
Tiredness, without a doubt! We’ve had our fair share of sleep deprivation, and when the kids are exhausted they’re just so utterly miserable.
2. What qualities would you bring to the jungle?
I’m a good listener, and effective mediator when needs be. Too many egos go into that jungle, and it would probably get hairy trying to keep them under control.
3. How are you likely to annoy people if you were stuck with them for 3 weeks?
By psychoanalysing them and trying to solve their problems I imagine.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
Phall curry without doubt. I used to live with a crazy bunch of antipodeans and they’d all try and outdo each other with spicy food when we went out for a meal. I tasted a tiny amount of the infamous phall one time, and can confirm it is beyond vile!
5. What item would you smuggle into the jungle with you?
Earplugs, to block out the noise of said egos above.
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
I’ve quite a large tattoo on my back, really didn’t think it would hurt as much as it did!
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
My hubby and kids – I have no idea how I would cope without them for a day let alone longer.
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle and why?
Mark Owen of Take That, my very first love He’s been through a lot in the last few years, and I think we’d get on well.
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
Challenges that involve heights, snakes or spiders. I’m a bit of wuss when it comes to these things.
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
Assuming I’d call hubby and the kids from the car on the way there, I’d hop straight into the shower and have a thorough scrub.
I’m afraid I don’t watch it anymore, so can’t comment on these last ones, sorry!
11. Who do you think should win the Jungle Crown this year?
12. Who is your least favourite celebrity in the jungle and why?
13. Which celebrity has surprised you most and how?
If anyone wishes to join in, please feel free to do so